Complete Local SEO
Although the ranking factors are always a shifting target, the main ones are pretty steady. According to Moz Local Search Ranking Factors 2017, the top 5 are Google My Business signals, Backlinks, On-Page SEO (including NAP), Citations, and Reviews. This service tackles all of them. We can’t guarantee rankings, but this should put you on the map...literally.
What you can expect:
- Desktop and mobile rank tracking for up to 5 keywords
- Track the ranks of up to 4 competitors as well
- Weekly ranking reporting
- Full citation audit report included -- find out how you’re doing and what needs fixing
- 10 citations manually repaired or built per month
- Reviews across the web aggregated and reported where your customers review you
- Google My Business report -- see how your GMB page looks, and see your top 10 competitor’s stats (citations, ranks, reviews, domain metrics) for each keyword you choose
- Full Local Search Audit report -- see how you’re doing compared to competitors and learn what you can do to improve on- and off-page
- All of these available as weekly reports, pick and choose which ones to receive
- Last but not least, we’ll build links to your site as well -- either tiered linkwheels to broaden your backlink profile or DA20+ niche guest post links to amp up your ranks.
What we need from you:
- Details about the location and contact information
- Fill out the onboarding form completely, upon purchase
- Will you fix on-page SEO issues?
- No, but there is a separate service for that.
- Can you fix my incorrect citation data?
- We can try, but there is no guarantee. If it does not work with our submission process you’ll have to fix it on your own.
- How soon will I see results?
- It varies, but you should always give SEO campaigns three months to show progress. It also depends on how many on-page improvements you make.
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you'll provide all the info needed. We'll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we're getting started. Done and done.